Reusable, effective and compostable at the end of their lifespan. Our Palm Springs collection will bring desert vibes to your home, with earthy hues, dreamy dusty pinks and a cactus print for good measure!.
- Made from plants (70% plant cellulose and 30% cotton)
- An eco alternative to synthetic fabric and microfibre cloths
- Natural material printed with water based ink
- Highly absorbent and quick drying
- Biodegradable and home compostable
- Dampen to use as a cleaning cloth or dry in place of paper towel to absorb spills
Your cloth’s lifespan depends on what it’s used for, how often it’s used, how often it’s washed and products used with. Based on average use, each cloth will last 6-9 months. You will know when it’s time to replace as the cloth will become thinner over time.