Bunny, Hippo, Koala or Dino
• Extra soft nylon bristles
• Biodegradable handle made from corn starch
• Comfy for small hands
• BPA & PVC free
• Suitable from first tooth
• Approx 14cm long
• Packaged on recycled paperboard
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable).
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost.
Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)
Congrats! You have made the right choice – any way you dispose of this, you can be sure that these toothbrushes will not be land-fill for millions of years to come – unlike many toothbrushes in use today.